Embarkation & Registration
Port of Miami
1751 Cruise Blvd, Miami, Florida, 33132
Summit at Sea begins at the Port of Miami, where guests will board the Norwegian Escape, sailing into international waters in the evening.
We suggest arriving in Miami no later than 2p to ensure ample time to board the ship, obtain your credentials, get settled, and dive into our program. All programming will take place on board the ship.
What you need to board the ship:
- Valid Passport (cannot expire prior to 11/30/16)
- All Visa, Greencard, and immigration documentation for non-US citizens. Please speak to your local consulate regarding proper documentation to travel in the US and Bahamas.
- Your Summit at Sea boarding confirmation - we will send this a few weeks prior to the event.
- Carry-on luggage: pack light. Rooms have minimal storage and we’re only at sea for three nights.
- Any medication and other important items needed for multi-day travel.